Growing Weed From Seed
This is how I do it:
- Research Strains
- Decide On Your Choices
- Find A Reputable Seed Dealer
I’ve made four successful and one unsuccessful pot seed purchases over the past five years.
Purchasing from Breeders Boutique was easy and I received my seeds within 15 days.
Same success buying from the I Love Growing Marijuana website. Ordering and paying was easy, I received my seeds in 20 days.
Why grow from seed?
Plants grown from a seed will reach their full potential possible using your soil, nutrients, water, light and timings.
Your clones will be replicas of your best plants.
- Germinate your seeds using peat rings, should sprout in about 4 days
- Grow your seedlings for about 10 days
- Transfer your peat-ring seedlings into their forever home, we use 6 gal pots, from 5-10 gallon work fine
- Grow your seedlings for 2 weeks under 24 hour light
- Switch to 18-6 lights for 2 weeks or until two full sets of leaves have grown
- Switch to 12-12 lighting schedule to commence flowering
- Girls and boys should show themselves within 2 weeks
- Take out the boys, change lights back to 24 hours on for next 2 weeks
- Change lights to 18-6, all plants should have reverted back to veg cycle
Plants may look slightly weird after reversion. Don’t panic, they’re fine, they are growing through the buds that started forming.