GRO Your Own at Home Soil Mix
For plants, seeds or clones, we use our own proprietary mix consisting of:
- Canadian Sphagnum peat moss (65-75%/volume)
- Water-Holding Crystals
- Earthworm Casting
- Seafood & Shrimp Meal Compost
- Blend of Manure and Organic Material
- Perlite horticultural grade
- Dolomitic and Calcitic limestone
- Wetting Agent and Mycorrhizae endomycorrhizal fungi
- Composted or Aged Bark
- Bark and/or Other Forest Products
I started out using all the popular brand names of soil mixes and worm compost you’ll find but couldn’t get exactly what I wanted so I developed my own: Gro Your Own At Home Soil Mix.
Using the Gro Your Own at Home brand along with Dyna-Gro nutrients, you will have no nutrient deficiencies. In fact, if you read this blog and my Amazon eBook, you’ll find nothing at all about plant deficiencies because my plants don’t have any.
The Gro Your Own at Home Soil Mix plus the Dyna Gro nutrients supply everything your plant will need for the complete grow.
This mix can be used to start seeds, clones or transplanting.
Be careful when watering your plants; too much or too little will affect your plants in a number of negative ways.
I would love to read your comments or answer your questions. Please leave them below.