GRO Your Own at Home Soil Mix For Growing Weed Indoors is used for for plants, seeds or clones. With only checking PH, you’ll be able to use your GYO Soil Mix two or three times so you can keep your costs down.
You Can Mix Your Own Soil Mix For plants, seeds or clones, this is a the perfect combination and when used with Dyna-Gro nutrients, you’ll have the best plants ever.
- 2.8 cubic feet size bag or bale of Pro-Mix Mycorrhizae
- 16 quarts of Black Gold (worm compost)
- About 6 quarts of Perlite
This mix contains all of these ingredients:
- Canadian Sphagnum peat moss (65-75%/volume)
- Water-Holding Crystals
- Earthworm Casting
- Seafood & Shrimp Meal Compost
- Blend of Manure and Organic Material
- Perlite horticultural grade
- Dolomitic and Calcitic limestone
- Wetting Agent and Mycorrhizae endomycorrhizal fungi
- Composted or Aged Bark
- Bark and/or Other Forest Products
If you use the Gro Your Own at Home Soil Mix along with Dyna-Gro nutrients, you will have no nutrient deficiencies. In fact, if you read this blog and my Amazon eBook, you’ll find nothing at all about plant deficiencies because my plants don’t have any
The Gro Your Own at Home Soil Mix plus the Dyna-Gro nutrients supply everything your plant will need for the complete grow.
This mix can be used to start seeds, clones or transplanting.
Be careful when watering your plants; too much or too little will affect your plants in a number of negative ways.
I would love to read your comments or answer your questions. Please leave them below.