GRO Your Own at Home Soil Mix
For plants, seeds or clones, we use the GRO Your Own at Home Soil Mix. If you want to put together your own mix, use these ingredients:
- Canadian Sphagnum peat moss (65-75%/volume)
- Water-Holding Crystals
- Earthworm Casting
- Seafood & Shrimp Meal Compost
- Blend of Manure and Organic Material
- Perlite horticultural grade
- Dolomitic and Calcitic limestone
- Wetting Agent and Mycorrhizae endomycorrhizal fungi
- Composted or Aged Bark
- Bark and/or Other Forest Products
Using the Gro Your Own at Home brand along with Dyna-Gro nutrients, you will have no nutrient deficiencies. In fact, if you read this blog and my Amazon eBook, you’ll find nothing at all about plant deficiencies because my plants don’t have any.
The Gro Your Own at Home Soil Mix plus the Dyna Gro nutrients supply everything your plant will need for the complete grow.
This mix can be used to start seeds, clones or transplanting.
Be careful when watering your plants; too much or too little will affect your plants in a number of negative ways.
I would love to read your comments or answer your questions. Please leave them below.